A Cycling Holiday in the Loire Valley National Park.
What is included in your stay with us;
Sociable Cycling. Is enjoying the sights, living the moment, eating, looking and feeling without the pressure. When you feel that’s enough, sit, wait, and we will pick you up.
The price is 950€ per person per stay based on 2 people sharing a room.
- Bed and continental breakfast
- A four course meal each evening of your stay with produce from the garden or locally sourced ingredients and of course local wine
- Transfers from local airports and railway stations
- 7 night stay
- Single centre base
- Hybrid bikes
- Full support and personal back up on site
- All equipment supplied
- Swimming pool
- E Bikes are available on request at the time booking – there is an extra charge of 100€
- Explore the best areas of the Loire Valley
- No target distances to complete
- See the Loire Valley and it’s sights at your pace
- Taxi in to Chinon for an evening out if required
- Family atmosphere
- unpack and relax
- A wine tour if required
- Also available by arrangement Segway style tours of Chinon or Canadian style canoes from Chinon down the Vienne and Loire rivers. This would be via a 3rd party at extra cost.
We will host you throughout your stay.
A self guided and self paced cycling tour with the flexibility you can choose – each day you cycle different roads to different places.
You can visit the Loire chateaux including Villandry, Saumur, Chinon, Rigny-Usse and the walled town of Richelieu.
Cycling the banks of the Loire river you can explore the caves in the cliff face and even a palace.
Fontevraud is where the sarcophagus of Henry II, Richard the Lionheart of England and Eleanor of Aquitaine are.
Discover a French village or ride through the Loire Valley vineyards of Chinon and Saumur. Stop, taste, enjoy, picnic and walk through the vines, maybe dream building.
Once back at home each day you can relax in the garden or take a dip in the pool before enjoying a freshly cooked four course evening meal with wine.
While you are with us you can feel assured that we will make it the cycling experience you would like. With full support and back up from English and French speaking experts.
You will be staying at the newly refurbished accommodation ‘La Voyette’ set in the quite countryside just south of Chinon. There are sights to see and experiences to have so close to us, so why not choose a place to chill and relax after the days cycling, at a place and with people you know. You can stay in one comfortable location for your entire cycling holiday.
At La Voyette we have created a peaceful and relaxed cycling base to start exploring the Loire Valley National Park.
Unpack, settle in, relax, swim in the pool, chill in the garden, sample the local wine and apéros, make yourself completely at home.