Here in the Loire Valley we are waiting for the French government to provide us with the possibilities, timescale and precautions needed to reopen our gite and welcome guests once more.
In the meantime we would like to give you as much information as possible about the little house, its location and amenities to help you understand and feel assured about your stay in the Loire Valley.
- Check in time will now be 5pm – this gives us more time to prepare the house for you.
- The house is detached in it’s own grounds which means you will have it to yourself and not be sharing any of the amenities with other guests.
- Also, of benefit under the current circumstances, is that we do not live on site but are just a short distance away if you need us!
- We will supply the recommended cleaning materials for you to use throughout your stay.
- Departure time of 10am remains the same.
We will update this page with any further developments but please be assured that we will do everything we can to make your holiday as safe as possible once the authorities themselves have issued the go ahead and the guidelines we need to follow.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for more information or to discuss options available to you.